Tuesday, October 12, 2010











To prepare for the anniversary show of The Daily Planet (Discover Channel Canada), we mixed up water and well over 2000 pounds of corn starch, using portable cement mixers. My intent was to walk over the top of the water-corn starch mixture in an 8-foot-long trough. To see more photographs, come to www.facebook.com/pages/Cleveland-OH/Flying-Circus-of-Physics/339329532602?ref=ts . I'll post more photos soon. If the television show is streamed, I'll post the web site.

2 Comments:

Blogger maicha camille said...

Good day Mr. Walker!

I am Maicha Camille D. Sengson. We have an assignment in our physics class about the reason behind the PLASTIC FOOD WRAP. I would like to ask if you can let me have the free copy of your page about this from your Flying Circus of Physics book. I would be very much pleased if my request will be granted. It will really help me a lot. Thank you Sir and God Bless.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Jearl Walker said...

If I am to send the page to you, you will need to send me your email address. Your mesage will come directly to me, and I will not post it here, to keep your email address private.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home